• Post one photo each day, but please only post one post so that the portal doesn’t get jammed up!
• The photographs to be taken by you or others with appropriate attribution.
• Include some text in each post to describe the photograph, event or situation.
• Post in the language of the city if you wish, with a translator readily available. Please note however that English is the language of a large majority of visitors to this site.
• You should live in the city you are photographing.
• Include the name of the city in the name of the blog.
• Participate in the Theme Day on the first day of each month.
• If you do not post for a day it’s not a problem, the portal simply won’t publish an updated post your site until you do.
Please support us by being an active member and by placing one of our banners in the side bar of your blog.
The success of the portal depends on you visiting different CDPB members. This is a world-wide community please go out and enjoy it!
We reserve the right to refuse to accept and/or to remove any blog from the portal for any reason whatsoever and in that event no correspondence will be entered into.
5 thoughts on “City Daily Photo November Gallery – Kind”
That’s a special photo.
How to link my post?
Luiz, sorry that we are having a problem with the theme day Linky. To link your post please click on the link which says “Click here” to enter your link and view … one the Linky page appears there is a link at the bottom titled “click here to enter”
Thank you. The first time I entered here, on my phone, this link was not visible and I closed and opened this page a couple of times with no better result. So I went to the computer and then I found the Linkytools list. (I had quite a problem to upload the photo from the computer) Now I got it, finally. Thanks again
All, please note that the linky has been fixed and the theme contributions now appear. Thank you for your patience while we worked around this glitch.